Five Ways to Leverage Social Media to Get More (and Younger) Clients
1. STOP BEING A ROBOT/ BUILD A RELATIONSHIP. -- RESPOND QUICKLY TO INQUIRIES.
According to research by NM Incite, 71% of consumers who receive positive social care are likely to recommend the brand to others.
Relationship marketing = Brand loyalty
2. RUN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTESTS.
Competitions are a great way to increase your social media following and generate leads for your business.
3. BECOME A KNOWN ENTITY USING SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS.
People want to buy from those whom they know and trust and one way to do so is to create/join Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
4. BECOME KNOWN FOR BEING A WELLSPRING OF NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED INFORMATION.
Understand what your audience enjoys and be picky about what you share.
Posts should be relevant to your audience, helpful and entertaining
5. DON’T FORGET ABOUT VIDEO!
Users love them, and they help you tell your story quickly.
8 Best Practices for Social Posts That Get Noticed [Infographic]
This article does a great job at braking down social media demographics